Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Gene Watts Boot Camp


Right now, Heaven Hayden, Zyniah Thomas and Callie Cooper are just three young ladies in middle school, Hayden and Thomas are from the 2022 class while Cooper is a 2021, that are pretty darn good. Let me take it a step further, they're sort of ahead of the game right now and not just skill wise, they understand quite a few things other than taking a break and grabbing a nutritious meal. These young ladies were on hand at the Gene Watts Boot Camp and I'll be back for another look later today


Also on hand were three other young ladies that will be playing not only at the next level but D1 basketball and even though I saw Jalea Bennett and Terriell Bradley when they were in middle school, Monesha Neal in high school, my first look told me thy were going to do big things, just like those like those babies if they stay the course

I tweeted Gene Watts was one of the best teachers out there, he's been doing this a long time and believe me his success speaks for itself because no matter what you here or think you know, the wheel has not been reinvented and either you get that or you don't.


Day two coming up, oh and Heavens last name should ring a bell as she's related to two of my all time faves, Nae Nae and Bri Bri, BAYLOR!!!!!!