Friday, June 28, 2013

College Prep Challenge continues to prove #talentiseverywhere


After covering my fourth Prime Time event for the season, I can't tell you how many new next level players I've identified, wait, yes I can, I keep pretty good notes and using that hashtag in the subject line that I tweet so often continues to be true. Texas is a big state, there are kids playing all over the place and sometimes you not only have to know where to look but also know what you're looking at

I'll be in the Dallas area to cover Prime Time Nationals at the end of the month and I', going to do my best to try and catch some of the younger kids, well that was the plan last season however after watching that 6'4 volleyball player play all five positions and close the tournament out by hitting threes, well it's kind of hard to leave that type of talent getting ready to enter high school

I'll close out the College Prep Challenge today with a story on the 11/12 Grade Grand Champion Dallas Stars and in case you missed it, one Star continues to shine bright

Read more