Wednesday, June 12, 2013

DFW 2019 star has turn on Tip Sheet

Elizabeth Scott could have made my Tip Sheet, she's already made one or two or three in her early GPR sightings. Mikayla Patterson could have made one a few weeks ago as I see the gleam in her eyes as she reaches for the prize over and over. How about Alecia White, one of the trio of magic number players at the disposal of DFW Elite Houston 2019 or maybe even Haley Jenkins who showed me she was more than automatic from the three point line

Anyone of those five, wait of this Elite 8 group of young ladies will probably make one or two, or maybe even a bunch before they graduate from high school. They haven't lost to a group their age in the area and have only lost three times the whole season. Most of the time they're playing up and this past weekend, they handled their business at the #HSHT2 capturing the 7th Grade Division title


If it's one regret I have, it's not taking a lot of pictures of the younger ones when I first decided to this however I'm a quick learner and based on Amanda Ferry's game, so is she as she made the Tip Sheet this go round

READ MORE