Monday, June 17, 2013

TJS started off Phenomenal


I think this picture sums up the title as Imani Robinson Jakeira Ford were simply, well phenomenal for their teams, ATX Lady Phenoms and Houston Lady Phenoms and you know what they say about first impressions, well theirs was good enough to have them on my GPR Tip Sheet which will come up later, Jasmyne Harris performance put her on the Full Court Tip Sheet but check this statement I tweeted.

I identified over 10 players between the teams that will play at the next level, I said double digits in the tweet if you want it accurate and I truly believe that. This game provided one of the most exciting first halves of basketball I've seen all season and although I have been HLP follower since last year, several of their players continue to move up in the rankings including Madison Shelton and essence Johnson. Shannon Jones is just always steady and she does things so effortlessly that it's scary, but so is this team as they continue to improve

Robinson is legit, I was in awe watching her each time she touched the ball but several players can go from ATX. Kalla Anthony is strong and athletic and can play D, her hands are exceptionally quick while Denaja Buirst cleaned up in the paint. With so many outstanding players, this team is young as Buirst and Aine Enok are the lone 2014 players

If you have had only three hours sleep, this is the kind of game to jump start your day and believe me, it did