Thursday, June 27, 2013

More coming from Gene Watts Boot Camp




For some reason I keep thinking about those AT&T commercials with the kids and I know with all of the personality I picked up on from the little ones at the Gene Watts Boot Camp, they would be a perfect fit, can you hear me now, oh wait, wrong company

What is correct is the fact that as much fun as the youngsters had off the court, I was truly impressed by not only how serious they were on the court but how supportive they were of each other and believe me that quality is something you can't teach and it's going to take many of them a long way and not only in basketball

I'll break the camp down with  dual tip sheets on the sessions along with up and coming seniors that colleges need to grab and I'm talking soon because in July.................