Tuesday, June 18, 2013

DFW Elite Gold worth their weight and more at #TJShowcase

When I saw that the 2015 squad had taken the place of the DFW Marques Jackson team, I was excited because I didn't see as much of them as I wanted to in the last tournament they played and even though I've seen them four or five separate times this season, I knew from top to bottom, they were all next level players. I wouldn't see a TD, as in Tana Driver but I knew she was legit three years ago and after she put on a show at the USA trials, she's in pretty good shape. Imari Bell looked good, she's physical and hard to contain while Taylor Tennison and Arnani Allen had separate games when they were on fire



Khali Pippins-Tryon and Raven Johnson are super athletic as well as Jordan Alexander and all have turned yet another corner since my last sighting and with Ashli Jones, Sausha Davey and Alexander all standing at 6'0, this young team will be a hot item in the next to most important summer of their careers. Najala Howell made the Full Court Tip Sheet, read more