Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Faster than a speeding bullet, you got the Flava, I'll have the Jam


Anytime I get to see the young tip sheeters from DFW Elite, I know I'm in for a treat and the upward progression from many of theit players throughout their organization has the Siminator ready for the action. Breah Powell was the first one I ever had on a Tip Sheet and when I say I knew it, I did and this before I found out what type of accomplishments she had already accomplished in track


Stay tuned, I'll be getting flack about Photoshopping Zae Green flying through the air, might not be Dr J like yet, but Nurse Zae can operate like few can in middle school and that PHD ain't far away, now top that!!!

Big State Flava, GPR and Full Court dual coverage and guess what, SCHOLLY ME too, so I'm coming at you multiple ways on multiple days so have multiple plays on my many stays throughout July!

READ MORE