Tuesday, June 11, 2013

290 West, here I come, well in a few days


I love watching Keesha Bracy play, well I'll be saying that about close to 1000 kids after I check out the Tyrone Johnson Showcase and if time permits I'll get to go holla at one of my favorite people, Texas head coach Karen Aston because their ELITE camp is going on at the same time



Also if you need a post in 2014 and you are not recruiting Tyesha Taylor, I just don't know. This young lady is simply a beast and although she appears to be nice and sweet, well she is, she has the potential to explode even more in college and I'm not just saying that because I like Fonzelle and Tommy.

Let me end like this, if you want a transformation, think Bruce Banner getting upset and playing basketball. "The Incredible Tyesha Taylor" will also be a hit!