Sunday, June 23, 2013

College Prep Challenge exceeds my expectations


Not only did I learn a new game, I also continued to see that the future of Texas basketball is simply going to blow you away, especially since I'm finding talent everywhere and as usual prior to most. I learned Futsal wasn't indoor soccer, even though with the exception of a smaller ball, wait I know nothing about soccer anyway so scratch that



I learned that former players that went hard on the court and dominated inside were really shy and didn't like me taking pictures of them but when their sisters play as well as this young lady and her teammates, it's all good\\

One thing I haven't learned is how I'm making these pictures do this but whenever I get a chance to read the manual, I'll figure it out, yeah right

All in all, I found even more 2017 players that have a shot at the next level while others are hidden away in small towns or for whatever reason not had the opportunity to do what I'm seeing them do


I'll be at Prime Time Nationals for the second consecutive year and mark my word, it's going to grow and get better and better and if you don't believe me, remember two words I said years ago, Ariel Atkins