Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Who got JEFFERSONIZED #TXEEVAL

I've been dabbling with where I had both Shannon Jones and Taylor Alexander, yeah they're D1 one locks but the both possessed the key to be more than just that once they opened the door. They were spectacular at the camp, Jones is more aggressive and realizes she can take over while Alexander is living up to the "BEAST" status I labeled on her last summer

No camp I cover is ever complete without a selfie, it's just not logical but what does make sense is the work Marshell Hollins and KK Washington have put in. I see ya, is what I was thinking out loud as both have become complete players on both ends that simply don't quit on you. Oh yeah, if you don't follow me, shame on you but JEFFERSONIZED means if you ever watched The Jeffersons and listened to theme song, you'd get it , Movin On Up