Monday, February 16, 2015

D-17 vs D-18 could be sweep or ............


I wrote last week that year after year, a #4 seed has defeated a #1 since that format was adapted back in the 2006-2007 season, yep same year my daughter graduated which makes some of this stuff easier to remember. 17 is definitely the cream of the crop as far as the toughest district and several teams that didn't make the playoffs in their district would have in others, may have even won a couple so my logic works as usual

Cy Woods is a lock however the other three might become interesting even though I think it will end up all 17 but not as easily as I once thought. Aldine Davis and Memorial  gave me three looks and they looked better each time and with Pookie, Nimitz is always a threat as she has the ability to drop 40 on anyone so it's raining, temperature is dropping, gas prices rising, Campbell it is


ROUND ONE SCHEDULE