Wednesday, February 25, 2015

My picks on season


I'm checking out  my first 12 picks and with the exception of Atascocita , all made it to the Elite 8 in their respective regions or class or one of them knocked out each other to get there which is why I place so much emphasis on telling people I don't really read other peoples rankings of teams or players, I base things on what I see because I am actually out there looking at games and not basing my thoughts on team records or mascots

Cy Woods and North Shore have been the teams to beat all season, I've been writing that since November and I said if they stay healthy, this is what it's going to come down to. I also said that either could get upset at Campbell because anything can happen in a one game series

One more time, others people rankings, what team you play on, high school or club,  or even more importantly, who trains you mean absolutely nothing to me. The game is played on the court, show me on the court

RANKINGS

Area HS Top 10 plus
After week two, this is what I have but keep in mind the top three have beaten up on each other and are the teams to beat. The fight from everyone else tells me that anyone can get hot in February and get out of here

1. Cy Woods

2. North Shore

3. Dekaney

4. Manvel

5. Westside

6. Barbers Hill

7. Hightower

8. Atascocita

9.Cy Fair

10. Seven Lakes

11. Clear Springs


12. Port Arthur Memorial