Thursday, February 26, 2015

Semis set for 4A



Okay now I'm really getting out of my league because I don't know who the players are but I do know the major players and folks  Brazosport's Jasmyne Harris is a major player and before you question me by saying "I ain't heard of her" let me just throw this at you, she's 5'9 and can dunk and since I have your attention her range extends out to almost 30 feet so from throwin it down to launching it from downtown, that should be enough


Regions 2 and 4 schedule 





Maci Forsythe has been on a roll all season but the Under The Radar sharpshooter mixed up her game and got stronger and so has the team as they've made it in R1. Those Navasota Rattlers will have their hands full against defending state champion La Vega, not that old Chevy that competed with the Pinto. This La Vega has Juicy and The Great. Someone sent me something about Cleveland, I'll give an S/O since they were nice enough to tell me about them but unlike others, if I don't know, I don't guess, I'm not a journalist, I'm an evaluator, analyst and king of selfies in the over 50 division