Monday, February 16, 2015

I'll pick a doubleheader based on weather



What we have here is a dilemma but it's a good one to have because number one, I hate blowouts and I'm pretty sure Cy Woods is going to handle MacArthur with ease at Campbell Center. The second game, Cy Fair vs Nimitz could become interesting bu the Bobcats should win and I'm leaning toward this one because a player I coached, Northwestern State signee Brynae Thompson,  transferred over to Cy Fair this season and is making her first playoff appearance, yeah I'm sentimental type of guy




Kingwood opens up a doubleheader against Spring at Oak Ridge, several players from both teams I called D1 players a loooooooong time ago have proved me right, rite, wright yet again and it's followed by Atascocita and Klein Forest. That's a better option simply because I don't see a massacre other than the thunderstorm, bad traffic and temperature in the forties, you know what scratch that because when you add the distance.........

HISD vs Katy districts go at it at Mayde Creek as Bellaire opens up against Tompkins while Westside battles Katy Taylor in the nightcap and the same reasons I gave above apply here too so Campbell Center today and guess who I'm coming to see tomorrow