Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Plano West advances past Cedar Hill



I love this #AutoAwesome battle between Natalie Chou and Lauren Cox, a couple of 2016 stars that I caught at Prime Time Nationals when they were in the 8th grade. If you recall, I called both BCS players and I said Cox would make a run at the number one spot, this after seeing each once, where, Prime Time Nationals

Either you know or you're guessing and I only guess when I play the LOTTO but Plano West defeated Cedar Hill last night with another young lady I called a " can't miss" when she too was in the 8th grade, Joyner Holmes. Ironically all three made the USA team, hmmmm

Last but not least, why in the world can't Houston have box scores like this

READ MORE

Okay for real, last but not least, these are the rescheduled games from last night in te Metroplex

RESCHEDULED