Sunday, February 8, 2015

17-6A Cy Woods, message received and noted !!!!


I love this #AutoAwesome pic of the Cy Woods varsity team because, well it fits, they have simply been awesome this season. I've been a little under the weather so I'm not operating at full capacity however I doubt seriously if I recall a starting five as impressive as the one they have come through the area, I just can't remember one. The supporting cast hasn't been bad either which is why they've put on a show this season and here are the teams heading to the playoffs from the areas toughest district

Fair 11-1
Falls 9-3
Ranch 8-4

How good is this 27-1 team, well they've split with North Shore and only the Mustangs, Cedar Ridge and Barbers Hill have managed to stay within double digits in fact TABC Top 10 ranked Dekaney lost to them by 18 and district rival Cy Fair, ranked 15th in 6A lost by over 40