Thursday, February 26, 2015

Region 4 semis set for 6A

To be honest, with the exception of San Antonio Wagner, I haven't seen the other three teams play at all however Amber Ramirez and Kiana Williams, aka the BCS backcourt, are averaging 40 ppg between them, Ramirez torching the nets with 27. They battle Alexander featuring GPR Under The Radar Dania Gonzalez read more

I know absolutely nothing about United South but I do know O'Connor's Amber Vidal is a very talented player averaging close to 20 ppg

SCHEDULE


I can't take full credit for my Amber Ramirez middle school sighting, Ray Caldwell told me he had a kid in middle school I had to see, so he get's the assist and after seeing her,  I knew, I just knew, well you tell me  and wouldn't be ironic if these two teams meet for the state championship