Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Elite 8 losers will be among contenders next season


The many faces I have captured of Deauzya Richards  and Arianna Whitfield could have me writing stories for months however this one sort of ties in to what I'm getting at. Cy Ranch, decimated by injuries over the past two seasons is probably going to be the team to beat next season, if you want to copy what I'm saying for a story now, you already have my permission whether I gave it to you before or not because believe I know I'm being copied.

Richards, Whitfield and a healthy Rachel Tapps will be the nucleus and since the game starts at the one, a year older, a year wiser and a year stronger will make D'Asia Collins even more "hard to handle" and remember everyone needs a zonebuster, Alyssa Guerrero is ready

Seven Lakes, well Michelle Fokam and Cydney Varner ar good for 30 every night. I was impressed with the improvement of Bailey Brown and Anna Bowman plus a superb fill in performance last night from Hannah Benenoch. Like Collins, Brooke Biggott will also be a point that attracts attention

Hightower has an abundance of youth in Taylor Howard, Jasmine Harvey and Eneily Rodriguez plus fellow sophomore Lenecia Mitchell will be back. Throw in Panebi Shirey, Rachel Brown and one of the top 2016 points in Texas, Maddison Glass and they could actually win the region, well all three are  going to be in the mix