Thursday, February 26, 2015

Been there done that group are ready for Campbell


Cy Woods #AutoAwesome photo is simply priceless and one I have probably used an abundance of times but since they are the team to beat, why not. Woods is making back to back trips to Campbell Center, last season they were knocked out by eventual state champion Manvel

I made mention that Westside would be making their fourth trip to Campbell Center in 10 years, the first two were back to back 2nd place finishes with my daughter running the one,  well Clear Springs is making their fourth trip in 5 years, the first three with the great Brooke McCarty, a young lady I tagged "The Chosen One" when she was NINE years old, can I get a #HookEm

North Shore is making their third trip in five years, the first two led by Courtney Williams who is now doing big things at Texas A&M, btw my daughter went on to win a National Championship there so can I get a #GigEm

Barbers Hill and Lumberton have also made it to Campbell and Clear Springs joins them as team that have actually made it to state so this should be an #AutoAwesome quadruple header coming up tomorrow closing with the North Shore vs Cy Woods game

Dekaney has also made it, they actually went to state in 2012