Monday, February 23, 2015

2019 standouts #TXEEVAL


There were some heavy hitters on hand for the inaugural TXE Evaluation Camp and I'm not just talking about me. 2019 will be well represented throughout Texas as far as players who will have an abundance of options to play at the next level and I just locked three in as legitimate BCS prospects, no doubt about it, you just have to trust me

Kayleigh and Kaylynne Truong or if I don't feel like typing, I'll just tweet "The Twins" so people know exactly who I'm talking about. Both have flair and can simply amaze by the way they finish, Kayleigh is so acrobatic that nothing she puts up and goes in amazes me anymore, she has body control beyond as well as the ability to thread the needle. Kaylinne can shoot the light out or on, pick your poison but that catch and shoot is as good as anyone in the state, ANYONE.. She brought the house down with a no look behind the back pass between two defender on the money and I'm talking past 15 feet on the pass. I've seen a handful of females do this in my life going full speed


Elizabeth Scott's name preceded her so I made it a point to check this young lady out a couple of seasons ago.and I left giving her the nickname "Great Scott" Liz has continued to elevate her game from just a back to the basket player and although she's tough to deal with in the paint, that midrange is looking solid as well as handling the ball in the open court. Expect these three young ladies to make immediate impacts on their varsity school squads next season