Friday, February 27, 2015

North Shore and Cy Woods first state trip is on line at 8pm


What we have here folks is the game I've been anticipating since November between the teams ranked 1 and 2 in the state Cy Woods and North Shore, the Wildcats vs the Mustangs, the D1 starting line-up vs the deepest team, I've said all of this before and since they've split, it ends tonight with the rubber game


Some didn't think North Shore would make it however the heat they bring not only on the floor but off the bench can at times be mind boggling as I've seen them spot teams almost 20 twice this season and comeback and win by 20



It's going to boil down to more than Cy Woods "Big Three" vs North Shore's "Dynamic Duo", the role players are going to decide this game and hopefully the officials just let each team play ball. I have no dog in the fight, I don't care who wins because with a quadruple-header at Campbell Center, I've definitely won and good luck to all