Wednesday, February 11, 2015

'15 Kimi Carter ready for run #UnderTheRadar

It's amazing but yet another year is about to close withh players I've ben watching run around since they were about 5 or 6 years old and ironically both players teams have a great chance to represent R-3 in Austin, I mean San Antonio. Erica Ogwumike (Cy Woods) and Kimi Carter (Barbers Hill) are definitely among the bright spots I've watched grow up before my eyes and although EO is trying to get to state for the first time, Carter actually did just that as a freshman. Will it happen again, well the unsigned senior is not only one of the best finishers with either hand in the state, her ability to play multiple positions, defend and shoot the three, well watch her with the dub-dub on her birthday and tell me if I'm wrong