Monday, February 9, 2015

Joyce Kennerson seals deal as she commits



Joyce Kenenrson falls under several categories and although I called her "Under The Radar" over and over, she's one of those players that simply wasn't because even though a number labeled she fell under "Size Don't Matter" really didn't apply either because she's one of those other types of players I love talking about and that's throwback who simply don't care who you are, she's going to come at you and as talented as she is, one thing you can't teach is heart and the will to succeed. She stands anywhere from 5'3 to 5'5 but plays many inches taller, she's one of the most electrifying scorers in the state and her commitment to TSU shows that people took notice. Several D1 offers were on the table and after sending out some more info this weekend, schools from all over the country wanted to know who this young lady was but she decided on the Tigers and I asked the Port Arthur Memorial star why TSU and this is what her response was.



"I picked TSU because of EDUCATION most of all along with the fan base of the school because when it's time for the games the fans be right there hyping them up. My relatives are also there, it’s closer to where my family lives and I know for a fact it's the school I will graduate from"