Thursday, February 19, 2015

PG heaven for 2016 in area

Off the GLASS, she's off the chain get ready for Madison to do her thang is how I'm going to open this as I glance down the line of area PG still alive in the 2016 race to San Antonio. The Houston area has produced some good to very good to great ones way before my daughter and as we enter the 8th season after she graduated, it's still happening and I already touched on Jaelyn Richard-Harris, let me give a special S/O to Faith Cook as she dropped 31 in a losing effort to Barbers Hill


Madison Glass-Hightower

Goss twins -Tompkins

Despite the noise from the stands, this is the match-up I'll be looking at

Angela Harris (Cy Fair) Sentreal Gregory (Westside)

Always remember, it's not what you do, it's who you do it against and I know what these young ladies can do


SCHEDULE