Monday, February 23, 2015

GPR Under The Radar stars at #TXEEVAL were #AutoAwesome


'16 Katie Owen showing that stroke as #AutoAwesome captured her performance but the GPR Under The Radar star wasn't the only player putting in work at the camp. I don't know the exact count but I know there were a lot of players so I'm guessing at least 75 in the two sessions. Owen sent a message loud  and clear that her most important summer will be one that needs to be reckoned with. '16 Madison and '18 Mikayla Schenck, a couple of D1 locks that happen to be GPR Under The Radar stars as well, were also in attendance for the skills session however they didn't compete in the scrimmages because they are preparing for the Homeschool State Tournament

Madison, like Owen, is ready to go out with a bang while Mikayla has solidified her spot as one of the states top freshman. I'll have a couple of Tip Sheets and if you don't follow me on Twitter, oh well, you're going to miss some other interesting stuff