Thursday, February 26, 2015

Region 1 semis set for 6A


When I caught Plano West at Flower Mound season before last, I caught five #AutoAwesome photos in the game that featured two of the top 2016 players in the country. Now Natalie Chou and Lauren Cox, yeah the same player this coach told me was just a volleyball player, are in the semis. Despite the ignorance the guy displayed, I knew young ladies were special from day one and both are in a position to play for a state championship but first things first


Chou's Plano West team has to battle Amarillo featuring shoot the lights out guard Lexy Hightower. Hightower blew me away a couple of seasons ago, this young lady has a stroke and range. Cox and her Flower Mound squad battle Eldorado, don't know much about Eldorado except I wanted one when I was little boy but anyway here are the brackets

SCHEDULE