Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Guards galore were in the store #TXEEVAL

It's always good to have one of the top guards in the country on hand and Alexis Morris is another young lady I told you would be a MDAA candidate when she was in middle school, simply because I know where the bar has been set. it's a science but not rocket science. Morris can play the two and go off for 40 or be a legitimate one and by that, make her teammates better something that has become somewhat of a lost art. The Cy Fair backcourt of Angela Harris and Kyler Wyatt had just come off a grueling game against Westside in the playoffs yet their energy level was still high, nothing like being young I guess.



This picture captures several stars I've mentioned including freshman Jala Buster who blew me away and will be a legitimate star. Worthing juniors Colandria Haynes and Andria Foreman also caught my eye, they just don't care who you are or what your rep is SUPPOSED to be, she comes at you and I love watching noting more than a throwback player

I liked Gabby Green when she was four inches shorter and wore goggles but the acronym OMG fits perfectly as her blazing speed made me remember who she was and I'm talking speed with the ball. Green is a defensive nightmare, outside shot and ball-handling were among the best at the camp. Speaking of among the best, Jasmine Smith is just that when you label 2018 Texas guards, she;s a silent assassin that just gets it done