Thursday, February 26, 2015

Region 2 semis set for 6A


Skyline vs Bowie closes up the R-2 semis tomorrow however both games should be a dandy. Skyline has a team full of D1 players like Jordan Alexander along with Christalah Lyons and Raven Johnson who are pictured and like Empire, Christalah is another Lyons I liked off the top, stay with me folks. Bowie, well I haven't seen them but the high flying act of Kiana Ray has been embedded in my head since she was in middle school and they already have knocked off the team I thought would the region in Cedar Ridge


Speaking of middle school, #sizedontmatter Tana Driver just had "it" when I first saw her play and I only wish her Irving MacArthur vs Dekaney game was streaming so I could see the battle between her and who the Siminator considers the top true point in the 2016 Texas class Jaelyn Richard-Harris and if you know what I mean when I say true, you'll get the POINT

SCHEDULE