Thursday, January 22, 2015

2015 GPR Under The Radar players ready for playoffs


I started promoting Texas basketball over a decade ago for the simple reason that I was out on the circuit and I knew the talent here was just as good as it was across the country so no matter what anyone else tells you or what you think you believe, I got the ball rolling and I also have documentation to prove it, that always helps.  With that being said, there will always be kids who are not can’t miss players that fall “Under The Radar” for a number of reasons and the 2015 players I have listed will all play a huge role in how far their teams go in the playoffs so here I’ll be bring you something on these players to close out the week 

Deja Hughes (North Shore)
Unique Finley (Hightower)
Aeriel Holiday (Bellaire)
Kimi Cartern (Barbers Hill)
Kryshona Carter (Cedar Ridge)
Joyce Kennerson (Port Arthur Memorial)