Wednesday, January 14, 2015

#UnderTheRadar Joyce Kennerson receives another offer

I've always enjoyed watching Joyce Kennerson and even though I can't take credit for saying I knew she was legit before high school, well that's only because I hadn't seen her but the Port Arthur Memorial senior has simply been amazing and even more so this season as I've caught several of her breathtaking performances. Since the Aldine Tournament, she has been scoring over 20 ppg and probably around 30 in at least 10 games not to mention the numerous or close to triple doubles she's had as well as being one of the states top long ball shooters

Kennerson has offers on the table and she just received another from North Texas last night

"UNTRecruitingNewz @UNTSportsNewz · 3h3 hours ago
North Texas has offered 2015 PG Joyce Kennerson (@shegetsbuckets_  from PA Memorial #UNT #GMG"