Tuesday, January 13, 2015

'18 Patin getting it done in a big way at Cabrini HS #UnderTheRadar

Sometimes I have to go tribal based on the mixture of whatever is going into my head and when you can look into a players eyes and see the heart and will to win, well that's what I saw in Rayven Patin @ra__yyy when I first caught her as a guest player in New Orleans. I've caught her at a couple of camps,, 60/60 done at Cabrini 40/40 and when you add that up along with the fact she was going against some of the top 2018 guards in the country, I'm 100/100 on the fact that she can hold her own with anyone

Fast forward to Prime Time Nationals where she did what I love seeing point guards do, made her teammates better and took over when she needed to and I mean TOOK OVER. It's no surprise that she's getting it done in high school as her team is ranked among the top in the state and a lot of that has to do with one of the most explosive freshmen in the country


PATIN