Friday, January 23, 2015

'15 Finley helping Hurricanes change categories #UnderTheRadar


Unsigned senior Unique Finley is a name I've been hearing in gyms for quite sometime and once I heard the name, I automatically took a peek and when I saw her game, I never stopped watching. Finley has battled minor injuries over the past two seasons but peep this, she battled them like she does on the court and when you talking about a player that simply gets after it, you're talking about her

Finley is one of Hightower's keys as they get playoff ready and they're also one of the teams that just might pull it off as they are on the opposite side from both Cy Woods and North Shore, the teams to beat. The unsigned Finley's physicality and ability to score will definitely be something that could help the Hurricanes storm into San Antonio