Friday, July 20, 2012

GPR Hitting Em Up In July

Amber Ramirez


Corey Hegwood of DFW Elite gave me quite a compliment on FB a few days ago. “Girlz Prep-Report is like Tupac, he has stories so stacked, one could be published everyday for 10 years after he's dead and gone. If you are a player, he will find you and he doesn't care who you play for or where you play. Checkout his blog!”  

I never looked at it that way but it makes sense. This is why after Basketball on the Bayou, I’ll travel back to Texas to cover Prime Time Nationals in Dallas and finish up in Georgetown watching more stars of today and tomorrow. One of those players is 2016 player Amber Ramirez who will be in Georgetown playing with San Antonio’s finest and if you search her name in the little bar up top, you will see me predicting the future, too bad I’m not as good with the lotto.

Key things I said about Ramirez, “had me falling out of my seat”, “top 100” and of course “potential greatness in the making”