Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Hightower at Hastings for district tonight, I think


Hightower is in a "UNIQUE" position and them being on the other side of the bracket from both North Shore and Cy Woods means, drum-roll please, they could surprise everyone and get out of here, yes I called them a "DYAMOND" in the rough earlier this season. Always remember anything can happen once you get there and they have the "GLASS" sneakers that could lead them to San Antonio and play for the "TREAZURE" aka state championship but before that happens, they have a "LOTT" of work remaining starting with Hastings tonight.

DISTRICT STANDINGS I THINK

The script could be flipped tonight because the Hurricanes have to play in the Bears den and Hastings hasn't been hibernating this season with Sydney Hayes and Raeshawn Jones putting up numbers. This is the HS game I would be watching however Hofheinz is the place I'll be but here's the schedule, double check, double check, for tonight

SCHEDULE