Friday, January 23, 2015

'15 Kennerson's numbers don't lie #UnderTheRadar

I've had a chance to watch some talented players come through the area and I'm talking about players that were among the best at every position so believe me, I know where the bar has been set. Joyce Kennerson has shown me something new every year and her explosiveness has simply gone through the roof and I'm talking about both ends. Kennerson has been averaging in the high twenties since December with numerous triple doubles or close to them in fact she's been putting up more points than minutes played in some of her district games

Speaking of district, her Port Arthur Memorial team faces North Shore in their second district match-up, the Mustangs won the first one easily however Kennerson scored 18 in that loss. The unsigned senior will always be ready and play through whatever, no matter if they're 20 up or 20 down, she's going to bring it