Saturday, January 10, 2015

Westside stars checking out action at KF vs Spring game


To say I'm surprised at how well the Westside Wolves are playing would be an understatement however let me throw this out there at you right now. If healthy, they could very well be not only at Campbel Center but a legitimate threat to knock off either or my top two picks and here's why, because I said so

I had a chance to talk with some of their talented stars   @mt3____   @_liljaehoops who were all on hand to watch Spring @ Klein Collins and although I haven't seen them live since the SBISD Tournament, I did let them know I spent almost $20 to watch them at Sandra Meadows where they knocked off a couple af the areas top squads, Atascocita and Hightower, after betting yet another before the trip

Here's the deal, they're going win district outright this season, something they hadn't done since 2007 and probably play someone from 17-6A in the 2nd round, right now that's looking like Cy Fair and if memory serves correct, should they get by the Bobcats they probably will have Seven Lakes in their Campbell Center path

I won't catch Kirby Celestine, Tanea Thomas,  Maddisen Turner or Janae Smith during district play but I will catch them and their talented teammates in the playoffs and always remember it's pronounced  SELL A STEEEEEEN