Tuesday, January 13, 2015

#TalentIsEverywhere so tonight, do I roll the dice?



I was just sitting here doing updates on players and I went out or lunch and noticed the weather was changing again, sort of like the game has done over the years and believe I look at a lot of basketball games to find next level talent and a whole lot of those games are not good or easy to watch. I'll be honest with you, many of the freshman and JV teams I watched right after the turn of the century would not only make the playoffs in many districts, they would actually win some and I'm just keeping it real with you because either you know or you don't.

A close game does not mean a good game so I may just look at some teams I've missed because that diamond in the rough is always going to be other there so we'll see

SCHEDULE