Sunday, January 25, 2015

HBU shows plenty of fight in loss to Lamar

This was certainly an exciting game for me because I love seeing players step up under the bright lights and although Houston Baptist lost the game against Lamar, they've played the Southland Conference's toughest two teams, Cardinals and Northwestern State, well enough to win. Even more importantly is that the Huskies were in this one without leading scorer and rebounder Shanice Steenholdt who is out with an injury so I have to give a special S/O to head coach @HBUCoachDonna and  staff because they were in this one



It was also good to see several high school players in attendance, I always encourage players and thie parents to go out and observe so they won't continue to have false impressions on being this or that, I'm just keeping it real, #TalentIsEverywhere

READ MORE