Sunday, January 25, 2015

No Friday report because I leaped before I looked twice



Here's the deal, weather was bad and I honestly didn't feel like driving across the city, especially when I found out the Chronicle had Kempner at Hastings, it was the other way around. So I looked at what else was up and who I hadn't seen along with what restaurants were in proximity and MacArthur at Eisenhower  stood out, remember " I Like Ike"

If you don''t well here's a pic but anyway I drove up and was bewildered that a=only a few cars and no buses were in sight so I was like, "hey is it a game here" and was told by a couple of people no there was not. I double checked Max Preps and low and behold, Eisenhower was the home team but the game was at the MOC, that's Campbell Center folks. I missed Sonreka White and Bianca Hampton but I'll try and catch them as they close out their high school careers

BOX