Monday, November 3, 2014

2019 Truong twins double trouble #2014HoopAHolicsCamp


I just started calling them " the twins" simply because they mirrored each other so much on the court that I had problems telling which was which when I first started watching them. I still have problems but I don't have to guard either Kayleigh or Kaylynne so that's a problem for defenders. Kaylynne is already one of the top three point shooters in the state, she's not even in high school which is scary and I'm talking catch and shoot folks. Kayleigh is a HIGHLIGHT waiting to happen as she get's wherever she wants and can finish with contact and I mean CONTACT

This talented duo will be on hand next month for the HoopAHolics Camp in Duncanville, date is December 13th and you can find out more by clicking link below


Read more