Wednesday, September 10, 2014

No more UTR for "Who's The Mack" as Kayla commits


Back in the day when I used to run all over the place, I had to see these kids from Cunningham playing Barbers Hill middle schools and several stars of the future caught my eye. Kimi Carter from Barbers Hill has gone on to do big things at Barbers Hill HS including a trip to state as a freshman while Adrianna Jackson showed everyone that size truly doesn't matter as she has sealed a deal with Dillard after helping North Shore continue to be a team you don't want to count out


Kayla Mack was another young lady I just knew would be a difference maker and the GPR Under The Radar star has simply done wonders at North Shore and along her high school career, both school and club, has played all five positions at various times. Ome coach was so elated about Mack's off the court quality as he told me he watched her actually pick up one of her club teammates after being injured and push her around in a wheelchair, I've commented several times that coaches watch everything so when I tell you something, I'm doing it for a reason so it would be wise to listen



Mack committed to Loyola in New Orleans and her primary reason was "it felt like a family, we all just clicked" and that's not surprising since she has Louisiana roots. One of the most pleasant young ladies I've met, never a complainer and always did whatever was asked of her to do, Kayla Mack will be on the attack as North Shore makes a state run and you better listen to me