Monday, September 8, 2014

'18 Collier #AutoAwesome at #4040JohnLucas as she joins Carter at ........


There were several rumors floating around on where Charli Collier was playing as she enters her first season of high school and I knew sooner or later I'd catch up with her and find out. Collier was on hand for opening day at the John Lucas 40/40 Combine and her dominance had me tweeting she was #HookEm ready right now. Many probably wonder why I make such outlandish statements about kids so young, well don't wonder, some just have it and I haven't been wrong yet

Kimi taking a drink of water at #40/40

Collier will be teaming up with another "Combine" attendee, Kimi Carter who I've been knowing like forever and after watching Kimberly's performance at the 40/40, Barbers Hill has a good shot at making a deep run and wouldn't it be ironic if Cater closes out her career like she opened it her freshman season, playing for a state title