Sunday, September 7, 2014

The Combine even more impressive #4040JohnLucas


I caught this group of young ladies on their way to winning the 2020 Prime Time Nationals and although these D1 Nation "stars of the future" weren't participating in the 40/40, they will be next season. There was a Who's Who in attendance in fact, all the way around, I'm thinking it was more talent as a whole than last season after some of the impressive players and performances I witnessed on opening day

From T'ea Cooper and Megan Walker down to local stars Chastity Patterson and Deauzya Richards,, every level of next level was covered and the heavy list  of BCS players who are going to be FACTORS was simply off the chain. One of those players, Charli Collier, will be going off at Barbers Hill and if you follow me on Twitter, I said she was #hookem ready right now but look it's early or late for some of you and I'll be bring more including multiple Tip Sheets