Saturday, September 6, 2014

Just because it says something



I've been amazed over the years at things I would hear people get elated over and talk about this or that and who's doing what but the perplexing thing to me is how folks just run with stuff. We're in an age where things can be checked out, I've seen elementary school camps talk about streaming live to Top 25 programs or footage will be sent here or there and to be honest people fall for it over and over and over.

The most simple way for me to do this is with props and an analogy and since I didn't have picture of a light bulb, imagine the crystal ball going both ways because it's lit up and you will be too in many cases when you find out you've been misinformed. Always remember you can go on Harwin or numerous flea markets and buy a $500 Coach purse for $50 but just because it says Coach doesn't mean it's COACH

READ MORE