Monday, September 8, 2014

Aggies have huge visitors on campus


6'5 Kalani Brown has Texas A&M on her Fab 5 list and she legitimized her status as far as where she is among the the posts on the country over the past two seasons. Also on campus for the Aggies was Aliyah Mazyck who stopped by "The Combine" on Sunday as she participated in John Lucas 40/40. I had a long conversation with Mazyck and this was my first look at the young lady I've been hearing a lot about.Aliyah came in ranked anywhere from the  high thirties to the forties however after her performance at the camp she will be among the Top 10 players on many national services which brings me to my favorite saying once again, "IT'S NOT WHAT YOU DO, IT'S WHO YOU DO IT AGAINST" and this is something every parent and player should absorb

Needless to say, she'll be on one of the many Tip Sheets I'll be bringing you so stay tuned