Monday, September 29, 2014

#CyFairFallClassic makes weekend #AutoAwesome


Where do I start is usually the question I pose after observing an event and usually I come up with various innovative ideas. I know one story on the main site will be about the talented players that came down on three San Antonio Finest teams and a couple of guards simply blew me away. Clear Springs, Atascocita and Dekaney will still create problems, while Kempner, Langham Creek and George Ranch are going to pull off some surprises. Manvel is better than I expected, so are St. Pius and Austin Westlake, not to forget my daughter's old school Westside who should win district outright for the first tie since she graduated


I missed one show on Saturday when Chasity Patterson went 9/9 from long range, I told you so, I told you so, I TOLD YOU SO and her North Shore squad, along with the Cy Woods/ Cy Ranch mixed tape action was definitely on point not to mention "Tip Sheet" Charli Collier (Barbers Hill) looking, how did I say it last time, #HookEm ready right now. Even though I missed Patterson's show on Saturday, I caught her and Lashaan Higgs putting on one that was one of the best I've seen in a long time when players simply took games over and let me also add that Cedar Ridge, you know what, all of the mentioned teams will be broken down this week, including the star studded group of youngsters on the Cy Fair Shock that, well SHOCKED quite a few so stay tuned