Monday, September 8, 2014

#4040JohnLucas covered like a blanket



Okay from the right, Boo Williams, Mike Flynn, Dan Olson and Prentice Beverly were all on hand for The Combine which had some pretty heavy hitters stepping up to the plate, well on the court. There were close to 100 players in attendance and to say that it was abundance of talent is simply an understatement

I'll be doing my thing over the next few days, I'll have numerous Tip Sheets including one featuring the Under The Radar players, an out of state Tip Sheet, an out of town Tip Sheet and another one for the front page featuring some of \the ones I've heard a lot about and had a chance to witness for myself

That's coming, take a chill and relax and always remember this, I'll amend it for this picture "it's not what you do, it's who you do it against and in front of"