Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Cy Fair Ogwumike using Akeem's UNBEATABLE #ACRC


Some teams I don't even bother to jot things down because I know what certain players can do and nothing seems to surprise me. Let me start of with the MDAA locks, Jordan Hosey and Lashaan Higgs. Hosey is rebounding and blocking shot sort of like King Kong was grabbing and swatting planes in numerous versions of the classic while Higgs is simply a player you can't guard off the dribble and she fits the only player that can stop her is, well her. Sharpshooter Kennedy Leonard simply is smooth as silk and once she gets on a roll, forget about it, well forget about Erica Ogwumike who like Hosey just snags rebounds off the rim, yeah snags, and if that isn't enough, she's another inside to long outside threat. Makenzie Ellis blew me away at the Cy Fair Invitational, oh yeah, I'm still feeling the breeze as she can score from outside, rebound, run the floor and finish and this is part of the reason why they haven't lost a game since, well a long time


Another part would be future MDAA locks who I'm sure hate the fact that I called them babies but Chasity Patterson and Deauzya Richards have been poised beyond their years since I first saw them and since the initials of their last names come up PR, that is exactly what I keep giving them. Emily Townsend has filled in nicely this season and is another capable scorer and while Nancy Mulkey and Natalie Chou are away with USA, ha, another rhyme, Tip Sheet Charli has played superb, that's Charli Collier, the 2018 prodigy that's already committed to Texas