Monday, July 28, 2014

Oklahoma dominates #PrimeTimeNationals


I recall my summer trips as young lad and reading slogans on license plates and the only that still registers was the Oklahoma is OK" and during Prime Time Nationals, teams from the state were a bit more than just okay. With the exception of the 6th, 8th and 11/12th grade divisions that teams from Texas won, Oklahoma swept the others and came in second in another

 Oklahoma Select Red have been sending message all through July however to close out the month, they delivered it personally. I mentioned and tweeted numerous times that Ginger Reece is a BEAST but this BCS prospect isn't the only one that simply just brings it. It's going to take me a minute to process everything but I'll be doing various Tip Sheets from my exciting trip t Prime Time Nationals so be patient, it's coming but I got to hit the road



RESULTS