Friday, July 18, 2014

Arlington Swoosh still doing Wells #BigState2014

Kayla Wells continues to show everyone else what I've been saying over the past two seasons and that she is a LEGITIMATE BCS prospect and it's a difference. The silky smooth wing has so many intangibles in  her favor that she simply overwhelms defenders. Hr upside is, well still untapped and the energy she continues to bring simply trickles over to her teammates but what I'm seeing even more is her vocal leadership which is paying huge dividends


Lauren Goldbold can light it up from outside while Haley Talbert and Jordan Jenkins apply so much heat on both ends that you better be prepared, well prepared. Jenkins is one of the fastest players in the state with the ball and both can put numbers when needed. Ugo Nwarie sometimes can go into beast mode but with her, Taylor Watkins and Jamie Gibson making their presence felt, this allows Wells to roam on the perimeter as she's the lone six footer. TeAire Hambrick is the baby of the bunch but the more I see her, the more I know she's legit. I saw the talent first, now I'm seeing the poise of a seasoned HS player even though she's only a 2018